About Tech Recycle
Tech-Recycle was formed in 2009 by a group of IT industry professionals to help companies and individuals securely, ethically and easily recycle their IT and office equipment.
Tech-Recycle is registered with the Environment Agency to carry out the repair or refurbishment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, Hazardous Waste Storage Providers and Waste Carriers/brokers. We are also registered with ICO (Information Commissioners Office) to ensure current compliance with the data protection act.
From our outset we decided to offer the kind of service we would want to receive ourselves so started with and still maintain our founding principles.
- Maintain Professionalism
- Environmentally Responsible
Safe, Professional and Ethical IT Recycling
- Offer a free service whenever possible to our customers.
- Ensure all company or personal data we receive is either physically destroyed or irretrievably erased.
- Issue EA and GDPR compliant paperwork including Duty of Care notices and Certificates of Data Destruction
- To use our in-depth knowledge of IT to refurbish and redeploy as much equipment as possible
- Help people from all areas of the community to learn and develop skills with Tech Recycle.
- Maintain a Professional, Environmentally Responsible, Legitimate and Knowledgeable company