We’d love to hear from you – fill out the form to contact us, or if you want a collection click the button below.
Book a Collection
In light of the current Coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to assure you that we are closely monitoring government advice surrounding the operation of business during the break out.
We have a large number of customers categorized as essential businesses for whom space is at a premium so we will prioritise our collections for these customers.
If you request a collection before 4pm and we will aim to collect your IT equipment the next working day anywhere in the UK!
We would like to assure you that our drivers are taking extra precautions, for both their own and your safety.
These precautions include;
• Washing their hands regularly
• All drivers are wearing disposable gloves during the collection
• Our staff will adhere to a 2m safe distance recommendation at all times throughout the collection
• Masks are provided should you feel necessary that either you or the driver should wear one
• Tablets are being wiped with antibacterial wipes before and after every collection
• Extra care is being taken to clean the inside of the vehicle with antibacterial wipes after every collection.
All drivers are able to load the van unassisted by your staff so if you feel it is necessary, you may choose not to attend the collection in person. Our drivers will call you personally before the collection and before leaving the site to go through the collection summary. Please let us know if you wish not to be present.
Our drivers can electronically send you your Duty of Care Notices to ensure that you are fully compliant with GDPR and your legal obligations.
If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. Together we can get through this!